Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Today it was back to the shutters for me. I scraped old paint off in preparation for the primer. There are 12 more shutters to repaint after this set of 4 to complete the second floor.

I thought I should post some pictures of these shutters I've been talking about. Here is one panel as it is right after being taken off the wall:

Here is what it looks like after all the peeling sections are scraped off:

These are the tools I use:

And since I bought a camera for the NY trip, I will be happy to post pictures of the previous painting assignments and the wood splitting assignments. Just to get a taste of my job.

An update on my posts: they may come later in the night, but with good news. My gf left her farm slave labor, so she'll be home working with me. We get to stay up later! Tomorrow will be the first day of that. Since she won't be exhausted anymore, I might be reporting on fun activities in Massachusetts.

No comments:

Post a Comment